Box-class Hospital Ship

This map doesn’t have extra data as it was already existent in the repo at the time of the forum’s creation.

please give me feedback I need feedback does anyone even play this ship?

One complaint I’ve heard is that it’s absolutely sluggish, which makes it hard to actually be a S&R rescue.

One of my favourite ship designs! I love disk shapes for space vessels. Aesthetics-wise it’s very appropriate for a medical ship.

Engines need a bit more pizazz, yeah. They’re also very often spaced, I’d consider reinforcing them. Otherwise it’s a perfectly good hospital ship but it’s overshadowed by the Li-Teg in almost every way outside of free space.

Seconded. The Li Teg is basically the Box-Class but faster and with better armaments. Most of the qualities that make the Box good are either very situational or also on the Li Teg. Unfortunately, there’s not much you can do to make the Box-Class better at being a hospital because it kinda already has everything you could give a medical ship except virology. If virology was added, it’d probably at least help.

They always forget gene

Gene is usually science, but my experience is all TG-code so whatever.

1 Like

gene is usually in med while science often has some authority over it. Cloning can also be a thing.

1 Like

I know on Beestation this is true, but on Skyrat it’s in Science. I think it’s up to personal preference.