Fighterslam's 4th Shiptest Admin App

Are you over 18?: Yes

BYOND Key: fighterslam

Discord ID and Tag: fighterslam#3109

Usual IC handle(s): Trensalii, Brick, Everett Garrison, Tries-Her-Best

What’s your experience with SS13?: Nearly 3 years across 30+ servers.

Any Administrative experience?: Over 1 year of admin experience across 4 servers.

Timezone: Central Standard

Availability (How much time can you dedicate to this position?): As much as before. Nothing’s changed. Able to attend every uptime.

What’s your motivation for applying?: I want to keep up my efforts in making the community better and helping players have an enhanced experience and I’d like to keep my position to pursue these goals.

Why do you think we should accept you over other applicants? Why do you think you are qualified? Why should we trust you?: I’ve been on the admin team for a while now and I believe I have a proven track record.

Why do you want to be a staff member?: I already am a staff member. Also, my answer to this is the same as my answer to:

What’s your motivation for applying?: I want to keep up my efforts in making the community better and helping players have an enhanced experience and I’d like to keep my position to pursue these goals.

What qualities do have that make you valuable as staff member?: Experience and motivation.

What vision do you have for Shiptest, what do you want it to become in the future?: Ideally, a place where people can have fun and roleplay comfortably and have a chill, yet rich and enjoyable experience.

Accepted. I’ll send you some personal feedback in a bit.